з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Do you want to join a team of multifunctional, professional software engineers? If your answer is yes, keep reading.
Our client is a global company which provides services in the field of IT-consulting, technology and outsourcing. We invite candidates for the position of Java developer.
We are ready to consider middle, senior specialists, team leads.
- Developing and Integrating application components using Java to meet business requirements;
- Understanding and experience of object oriented analysis and design;
- Designing, coding and testing of Java Applications that meet design specifications;
- Good understanding of overall delivery lifecycle and supporting methodologies and processes (RUP, Agile, Waterfall);
- Creation, execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface);
- Identifying and maintaining configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements;
- Implementing all actions required to deploy an application; including testing to ensuring that the application meets both technical and business needs;
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE/SKILLS NECESSARY
- Excellent programming ability and knowledge of Java (Java Platform, Enterprise Edition) are the most critical skills required for this position;
- The candidate should have at least 3 years of expertise in developing Java applications
- Experience with Spring Framework or Java EE
- Experience programming in a real-time asynchronous systems desirable, and an emphasis on server side development would be advantageous.
Experience with AWS, Google or Azure cloud environment
Experience in designing architecture for various solutions
Competence in software development lifecycle (models, phases, processes and tools).
OTHER RELEVANT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
Proficiency in Relational Databases
Proficiency in developing REST APIs
Good understanding of Object Oriented programming, analysis and design;
- Knowledge of data modelling;
- Experience working in a client/consulting environment;
- Agile development experience;
- Integration with web applications and e-commerce platforms.
- Relocation to Riga by the employer (possible to move with family)|
- Assistance in finding accommodation.
- Build your own career path in Accenture - you can grow from developer to technical architect
- Interesting modern projects based on the latest technologies
- Personal and professional development training, including:
- Sponsored English courses
- Sponsored technology trainings and certifications (Java Sertification, Amazon courses)
- Residence permit in the EU
- Official employment
- Guaranteed bonus twice a year.